Hugh Mathews lives and breathes real estate development. Between growing up around his father, a residential contractor, and his college internships in consulting engineering, Hugh found his calling of creating communities and has never looked back.
Since joining our firm in 1984, Hugh has been hands-on in taking care of land development clients and projects, ranging from large greenfield developments like the St. Johns Town Center to complex infill communities such as Brooklyn in Downtown Jacksonville. Hugh finds passion, energy, and fulfillment in creating great places. As CEO of our firm, he continues to push this passion, energy, and fulfillment into everything we do.
- Urban Land Institute, National Product Council Member
- JAX Chamber
- University of Alabama College of Engineering Leadership Board
- University of North Florida College of Computing, Engineering & Construction Dean’s Leadership Council
- Fruit Cove Baptist Church Building Committee
- Lifeline Children’s Services
- Seamark Ranch
- University of Alabama, College of Engineering, Alumnus