Tyler Mathews, PE
Tyler Mathews, President of ETM, finds tremendous energy from the Real Estate and Infrastructure business. In his current role leading ETM’s team members, Tyler champions client service, external partnerships, and product delivery.
From Tyler’s prior role as a Land Development leader, he brings specific expertise on land entitlement, real estate development strategy, and project management for complex real estate transactions. His direct clients include tremendous landholders who control over 400,000 acres in the state of Florida and infill, mixed-use, and healthcare campus redevelopments throughout the region.
Prior to joining ETM, Tyler was with CRC Companies (formerly Clark Realty Capital) a multifamily developer based in the greater Washington, DC region. His professional experience includes Brasfield & Gorrie in Birmingham, Alabama and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jacksonville Chamber, Hightower Fellowship, Past Chairman
- Jacksonville Chamber, Jax Biz PAC, Board Member
- Urban Land Institute, Florida Product Council, Member
- Association of Florida Community Developers, Member
- Christ Church East PCA
- University of Alabama College of Engineering, Alumni
- Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, Alumni