Tyler Mathews, President of ETM, finds tremendous energy from the Real Estate and Infrastructure business. In his current role leading the organization, Tyler champions client satisfaction, external partnerships, product delivery, and fosters a culture that aligns with the firm’s core views.
From Tyler’s prior role on the executive group of ETM’s Land Development team, he brings specific expertise on land entitlement, real estate development strategy, and development project management for complex real estate transactions. Tyler’s direct clients include land holders who control over 400,000 acres in the State of Florida, as well as infill mixed-use and healthcare campus redevelopment throughout the region.
Prior to joining ETM, Tyler was with CRC Companies (formerly Clark Realty Capital) a multi-family developer based in the greater Washington, DC region. Tyler’s professional experience also includes Brasfield & Gorrie in Birmingham, Alabama and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jacksonville Chamber, Hightower Fellowship, Past Chairman
- Jacksonville Chamber, Jax Biz PAC, Board Member
- Urban Land Institute, Florida Product Council, Member
- Association of Florida Community Developer, Member
- Christ Church East PCA, Member
- University of Alabama, College of Engineering, Alumnus
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School, Alumnus