After joining ETM in 1993, Peter quickly identified his strength in cultivating relationships and stewarding projects. Today, developers of commercial, mixed-use, multi-family, and industrial projects rely heavily on his concierge level service to increase profitability and speed to market, as well as his ability to provide timely information critical to making sound investment decisions. Peter understands the intricate details and extremely sensitive timeline of the land development process. He has established relationships within the development community and is adept at understanding due diligence influences on project outcomes.
- Urban Land Institute, Multi Family Product Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- UF Real Estate Advisory Board
- Former City of Jacksonville Construction Trades Qualifying Board, Mayoral Appointee
- University of Florida, College of Engineering, Alumnus