Peter Ma, PE
After joining ETM in 1993, Peter Ma quickly identified his strength in cultivating relationships and stewarding projects. Today, developers of commercial, mixed-use, multi-family, and industrial projects rely heavily on his concierge-level service to increase profitability and speed to market, as well as provide timely information critical to making sound investment decisions. Peter understands the intricate details and extremely sensitive timelines of the land development process. He has established relationships within the development community and understands due diligence influences on project outcomes.
- Urban Land Institute, Multifamily Product Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- The University of Florida, Real Estate Advisory Board
- FormerCity of Jacksonville Construction Trades Qualifying Board, Mayoral Appointee
- The University of Florida, College of Engineering, Alumnus